We know how.
- Analysis, design, development and testing of a digital documentation solution for recurrent examinations pursuant to §§ 56, 57a, 58 KFG (Motor Vehicles Act)
- Consulting and development of secure interfaces for revision and quality management, creation of an automated report management
- Integration of information systems and local resources (dealer management systems, measuring devices, etc.) into a secure vehicle inspection solution for Austria
- Compliance with legal requirements such as archiving and fraud prevention
- Analysis, design, development and testing of a central digital platform for industry-specific tasks (vehicle master, vehicle history, etc.)
- Analysis, design, documentation and connection of interfaces with information systems (e. g. registration database etc.)
- Consulting and development of of optimized, digitalized work processes by central provision of data for decentralized sites, e. g. uniform overview and access to vehicle history
- Assembly, maintenance and operation of a digital knowledge base for industry-specific information (e. g. test instructions, statutory information, etc.)
- Digitalized legislative texts, configurable link to text anchor points
- Development and design of strategies for swift and easy digital provision of specific information in application system, in order to achieve: Reduction of errors, improvement of quality
- Analysis, architectural consulting, development and testing of system security by state-of-the-art security mechanisms (double authentication, IP address limitation, token management, etc.)
- Consulting in the establishment of secure software development and deployment processes
- Examination and testing of existing software with respect to security
- Implementation of specific applications based on a central platform (e. g. for easier handling of test drives and documentation obligations associated with them)
- Setup and development of central vehicle databases, integration of statutory directives in the context of vehicle assessment an management, connection and use of interfaces with inventory management systems
- Design, development and testing of a digital logbook solution in compliance with legislation
- Implementation of a process digitalization in the context of vehicle planning
- Integration and testing between different systems and data pools, z. B. for the automated taking over of readings and vehicle data.
- Connection and design of modern interfaces for local DMS systems, network integration for measuring devices (ASA etc.)
Analysis & monitoring
- Design and implementation of tools for real-time analysis and monitoring of important KPIs
- Software-based, detailed tracking of business processes for historization and archiving.
- Cumulative/processed presentation of complex data in user interfaces optimized for user experience, with flexibly configurable views for more efficient handling
- Optimization and automation of the application operation, e. g. through meaningful and comprehensible information on the application state, which facilitates operation, software-based automated reaction and support.