We know how.
Application of Retail Assessment
Case Study Sberbank
Sberbank is the largest bank in Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), and is the principal shareholder of Sberbank Europe (formerly Volksbank International AG [VBI]). Sberbank Europe comprises nine (9) universal banks under one roof, with its headquarters in Vienna, Austria. The bank group operates close to 280 branches and employs approximately 4,500 staff (2013).
In the course of modernising its systems, Sberbank had to introduce a new, equitable rating system for its private and micro-customers to ensure business continuity across all nine (9) countries.
Together with Specific-Group, Sberbank developed a lean, easy-to-use assessment system for its range of customers. The system covers the essential elements needed to guarantee a uniform and rapid ratings approach within the entire group, featuring:
- Multilingual user interfaces for the input of relevant data
- Intuitive navigation
- Simple implementation and alteration of the scorecard and rules via standardised user interfaces for risk managers
- A rating algorithm which can be maintained by risk managers
- Multi-client capability
- International rollout
The solution from Specific-Group offers Sberbank Europe the following major benefits:
- Complete alignment with the needs of Sberbank
- Standardised approach to ratings
- Quick and simple updates of their ratings contents
- Quick and efficient delivery
- Highly effective solution at low costs
We are very impressed by Specific-Group's ability to deliver solutions that thoroughly meet our expectations in terms of quality, time to market and price!