We know how.
Platform for Enforcing Passenger Claims
Case Study FairPlane
FairPlane gave itself the task of standing up for passenger rights in cases of late, cancelled, or overbooked flights and of assisting airline passengers in enforcing their rights and claims, without needing to assume cost risks.
A system was needed to quickly enforce passenger claims, which ensured the automation and optimisation of the business processes. Vast volumes of flight data needed to be imported, the processing of which had to be carried out quickly and with high levels of security. The needs of different user groups had to be considered in order to achieve full integration and acceptance.
Modular back-end system was developed to enable the flexible integration of all business processes. The solution developed by Specific-Group is characterised by the following key points:
- Continuous management of passenger claims – from case sign-in to settlement
- Integration of numerous internal and external systems including: software for lawyers, accounting, and online banking
- Near-real-time processing of all flight movements over Europe
- Custom user interfaces such as "Juristencockpit" (Lawyer's Cockpit), master data management, and written brief templates
The custom-made solution prepared by Specific-Group is an essential part of successful transaction processing at FairPlane. System features and successes include:
- Back-end systems that can be efficiently adapted to dynamic business processes
- Largely automated operational tasks
- Fast and convenient handling of passenger claims
- Excellent interplay with linked systems
- High employee and customer satisfaction and acceptance
The solution provided by Specific-Group allows us to transact our core business quickly and efficiently and provide our customers with smooth service. Implementation was professional, cooperative, and results-oriented.